The safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us as we navigate through the coronavirus pandemic. We’re taking all CDC safety guidance seriously and adapting our business practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
But we’re still open and providing crucial utility locating and leak detection services. There’s a reason why our company is open 24/7 to serve you and your immediate needs.
Construction projects and home improvement projects continue to move forward during the pandemic and to continue these projects safely, our services are essential to preventing accidents and disruptions to utility services.
ACS Underground Solutions Pandemic Protocols
You can call ACS Underground Solutions with confidence during the pandemic. We’re strictly enforcing the following safety protocols as recommended by the CDC to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
- Customers who are sick, had recent exposure to the coronavirus or have tested positive for the virus are asked to reschedule their appointment or call us at 203-544-7190 to discuss no-contact ways to complete your service. This helps protect our staff from exposure and possibly spreading the virus to other customers. We appreciate your support in helping us keep our team healthy.
- Staff members must evaluate their symptoms each day before reporting to work. Employees who have a high temperature or coronavirus symptoms are asked to stay home until they can test negative for the virus. Those who have known exposure to the virus are asked to quarantine until it’s safe to return to work.
- Technicians are maintaining social distancing when meeting with customers. While we miss friendly handshakes and warm smiles, we know social distancing is proven to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Our staff is washing or sanitizing their hands between job sites to protect our customers. We ask that our customers and other contractors that we collaborate with do the same.
- We’re wearing facial coverings when indoors or where social distancing isn’t possible. Our team appreciates when customers and contractors do the same.
- The ACS Underground Solutions office has been rearranged to allow for social distancing. This helps protect our office team and ensure our company can stay open to serve your needs.
Leak Detection and Utility Locating Services
Thankfully, detecting leaks and locating utility services is a business that requires little human-to-human interactions. While we miss the friendly interactions with our customers and between coworkers, we know the importance of vigilance during these unprecedented times.
You can feel confident and comfortable contacting ACS Underground Solutions during the pandemic. We’ll still provide outstanding service and solutions anytime. Get a quote using our fast and easy online form to learn more about our services and how we can serve you.
ACS UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS |
ACS Underground Solutions has been in business since 1997 and we continue to serve our clients during COVID 19 with the CDC safety guidance put in place. Give ACS Underground Solutions a call at 203-544-7190 to find out more about our services. Our office staff is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm to answer your questions and schedule an appointment. We are a private family owned consulting company with decades of experience and deep expertise in Water Line Leak Detection, Underground Utility Locating with GPR, Underground Storage Tank Locating, Concrete Imaging & Scanning, Drain Pipe Inspections and Infrared Thermal Imaging Services. ACS Underground Solutions serves Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.