Water Line Leak Detection Services
Call us today at 203-544-7190 to schedule a leak detection service in CT, NY, NJ, MA, RI
WANT WATER LINE LEAK DETECTION DETAILS?
NEED A LEAK DETECTION SURVEY?
Where is that costly underground leak? Do you have a high water bill and need a water line leak detection survey?
On commercial, municipal, and residential properties, we precisely identify and mark out the location of hidden leaks in underground lines. Our methods vary based on your situation but most often we use acoustic, gaseous, noise logger and/or thermal imaging or a combination. Call today so ACS Underground Solutions can help you precisely identify and resolve water line leaks with confidence, accuracy, and reliability. Call ACS Underground Solutions at 203.544.7190 or email email@example.com.
Combining Leak Detection Methods to Solve Your Problem
Most leak detection technologies in current use worldwide are acoustic in some form. Ours rely on the noise made by the water line leak to accurately pinpoint the leak. Depending on the environment surrounding the water line leak, we can select from a number of different instruments including microphones, correlators, and logging devices. ACS field technicians frequently use several instruments in conjunction with one another to offer the most precise and thorough solution to your problem. Among the major water line leak detection issues our trained field technicians handle are:
- Emergency leak detection
- Steam leak detection
- Water main break leak detection
- Well water line leak detection
- High Temperature Hot Water (HTHW) leak detection
- Chilled water line leak detection
- Air conditioning line leak detection
- Radiant heat leak detection
- Ric-Wil jacketed pipe leak detection
- Swimming pool leak detection
- Irrigation system leak detection
- Snow melt system leak detection
- Ice Skating rink leak detection
- Fire sprinkler leak detection
- Perform leak detection on any pipe that can be pressurized
Benefits of Expertise
- Prevention of unnecessary excavations
- Prevention of main breaks
- Greater water system efficiency
- Analysis and prioritization of water resources (conservation)
Learn More About Our Leak Detection Services
Have more questions about our service? Want to know more about topics like: What are the signs of water leaks? or How to find a water leak? Read More.
Water Line Types and Pipe Materials
We find line leaks in virtually all types of water lines and pipe materials including cooling
lines, heating lines, steam lines, municipal and commercial water mains, municipal,
commercial and residential water service laterals. Our leak detection technology
works with copper, ductile iron, lead, asbestos, polyethylene (high (HDPE), medium
(MDPE), and low density (LDPE), PVC, Ric-Wil jacketed pipes, steel pipes, and any pipe
that can be pressurized.