We all know the importance of building maintenance inside and out to ensure the proper functioning and reliability of your home or business. Yet often overlooked is the health of a building’s water pipes (out of sight, out of mind as the saying goes). At ACS Underground Solutions, we’re here to remind you that leak detection is extremely important.
Maybe you’ve noticed a higher water bill and don’t know the cause – So schedule a leak detection service to prevent problems and diagnose any existing issues in your Connecticut home or business. Don’t wait until you have a water leak or a main break to have your pipes inspected. Problems in pipes may not be seen (also known as hidden leaks) which can wreak havoc.
YOU MAY BE WONDERING: DO I REALLY NEED A LEAK DETECTION SERVICE?
Yes. According to Medium, “…hiring water leak detection services is important if you want to safeguard your investments.”
Consider leak detection as a preventative step with the following advantages:
- Ensures water system efficiency & gives peace of mind
- Prevents unnecessary excavations & can catch problems early on
- Helps prevent excess water damage to the building & surrounding buildings
- Promotes conservation of water & prevents excess water bills
- Promotes safety of water by preventing contaminants from broken pipes
- Prevents interruptions to business due to water leak issues
WHAT KIND OF LEAKS CAN ACS UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS FIND?
In addition to major water line leak detection,ACS Underground Solutions can handle:
- Any pipe that can be pressurized
- Air conditioning line leak detection
- Chilled water line leak detection
- Emergency leak detection
- Fire sprinkler leak detection
- High Temperature Hot Water (HTHW) leak detection
- Ice skating rink leak detection
- Irrigation system leak detection
- Radiant heat leak detection
- Ric-Wil jacketed pipe leak detection
- Snow melt system leak detection
- Steam leak detection
- Swimming pool leak detection
- Water main break leak detection
- Well water line leak detection
HOW IS A WATER LEAK DETECTED?
Using noninvasive technology, our technicians at ACS Underground Solutions can identify and mark the precise location of water leaks.
The method of identifying water leaks is based on the location and situation but our most common ways include acoustic, gaseous, noise logger and/or thermal imaging, or a combination of methods. Most leak detections worldwide are acoustic in some way, but depending on the environment surrounding the line, we can utilize a combination of instruments to ensure the accuracy of findings.
Contact our team here or call 203-544-7190 to discuss leak detection services for your Connecticut property.
ACS UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS | WATER LINE LEAK DETECTION SERVICES IN CT
Avoid excess damage and unforeseen issues with a water line leak detection in CT by ACS Underground Solutions
ACS Underground Solutions has been serving residential and commercial clients since 1997 and can accurately and thoroughly detect leaks, even if they are hidden. In addition to Leak Detection in Connecticut, ACS offers Concrete Imaging & Scanning, Infrared Thermal Imaging Services, Underground Storage Tank (UST) Locating, Underground Utility Locating with GPR, and Video Pipe Inspection.
Areas served include Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Contact us online or call us at 203-544-7190 to learn more about our services.