WHAT ARE DRAIN PIPE INSPECTIONS?
Drain pipe inspections by camera check for trouble that may be lurking below. Drain pipes play a huge role in plumbing systems – their purpose is to draw water and unwanted fluids away, in turn keeping your system in working order & ensuring sanitary conditions. When drain pipes don’t work correctly, it’s impossible to run operations as usual.
Too often drain pipes are only thought about once a problem occurs like a slow drain or blockage, but an inspection can find problems before they turn into evident issues. By scheduling a drain pipe inspection and necessary maintenance, you can safeguard your system. Timing is key, so contact ACS Underground Solutions today.
WHY ARE DRAIN PIPE INSPECTIONS SO IMPORTANT?
Drain pipe inspections serve as a precaution that saves you time and money in the long run, and should be scheduled periodically.
Benefits of drain pipe inspection:
- Eliminate pipe issues that may become problematic
- Prevent pipe emergencies and decrease time and labor for repairs
- Inspect the integrity of your drain pipes by checking for blockages, clogs, and cracks
- Identify the size of a blockage / break and its location & cause
- Prevent exploratory digging and its added time & cost
- Prevent damage caused by slow drains and blockages or cracks
- Avoid waste seepage or spillage
- Keep building in sanitary, working condition
- Plan maintenance & cleaning to keep pipes in best working order
HOW ARE DRAIN PIPES INSPECTED?
ACS Underground Solutions, serving CT, NY, NJ, MA, & RI, has an experienced team of technicians who use waterproof video cameras to inspect drain pipes. Our camera equipment includes modular, remotely-operated systems that are self-leveling and high-definition. This allows us to receive an accurate depiction of pipes and their integrity (blockages, cracks, etc). In addition to finding existing problems, we can identify potential future problems.
WHAT KIND OF PIPES CAN BE INSPECTED?
ACS Underground Solutions has the technology and expertise to inspect pipes of 17 mm to 8 ft diameter, and 750 ft length.
Pipes that we inspect at ACS Underground Solutions:
- Commercial, municipal, and residential
- Sanitary and storm sewer mains
- Laterals and condensate drains
- Industrial water supply / return lines
- Foundation drains
- Empty conduits (electrical, telecommunication, future-use, etc)
DO YOU NEED A DRAIN PIPE INSPECTION THROUGH ACS UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS?
If your building is located in CT, NY, NJ, MA, or RI and you haven’t completed a drain pipe inspection yet, then let us help. Don’t wait until problems occur – schedule a drain pipe inspection through ACS Underground Solutions. Contact our team online or call 203-544-7190 to discuss your pipes.
ACS UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS | DRAIN PIPE INSPECTIONS CT, NY, NJ, MA, and RI
ACS Underground Solutions has been serving commercial and residential clients since 1997 and can precisely inspect drain pipes through video pipe inspections. In addition to Video Pipe Inspection, we offer Underground Utility Locating with GPR, Underground Storage Tank Locating, Water Line Leak Detection, Concrete Imaging & Scanning, and Infrared Thermal Imaging Services. ACS Underground Solutions serves Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. Call us at 203-544-7190 to learn more about our services or contact us online.