WHAT IS A VIDEO PIPE INSPECTION?
Video Pipe Inspection is basically a method of how we find blockages, cracks, holes, leaks and much more in your pipes that need to be found.
HOW DOES VIDEO PIPE INSPECTION WORK?
The video camera line or inspection scope is a flexible rod with a small camera attached to the end. The camera is waterproof and dirt proof and includes an LED light that shines down the pipe as it moves. Like a drain snake, the rod is flexible enough to maneuver around even sharp turns in the pipe thus we can find cracks, or blockages that could lead to problems in the future. A video inspection can provide answers to:
- Breaks, fractures, holes and leaks.
- Video proof of the cause of clogs, stoppages, and backups
- The position and depth of utility pipes and conduits
- The location of inaccessible laterals, vaults, and termination points
- Verification of whether existing conditions conform to the plumbing code
- Identification of potential future problem areas
- The pitch of sewer and drain lines
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VIDEO PIPE INSPECTION?
- Eliminating the cost and time of exploratory digging
- Reducing the labor and time involved in pipe repairs and emergencies
- Identifying the location, cause, and size of a blockage or break
- Eliminating future pipe issues before they become problems
- Preventing further water damage from tree root invasion
- Planning maintenance and cleaning
- Preventing waste from seeping or spilling into the ground
You can vary the type of video pipe inspection ACS performs based on your needs. You can choose how complex you want the inspection to be—from field markings; field markings and digital recording; or field markings, digital recording, and a written video inspection report.
ACS UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS | VIDEO PIPE INSPECTION SERVICES
ACS Underground Solutions is private family owned consulting company with decades of experience and expertise in Underground Utility Locating with GPR, Underground Storage Tank Locating, Concrete Imaging & Scanning, Drain Pipe Inspections and Infrared Thermal Imaging Services. ACS Underground Solutions serves Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
CALL ACS AT 203.544.7190 OR Email ACS Underground Solutions TO LEARN MORE.