Drain lines can get clogged with debris, dead animals and other blockages that prevent them from doing their job. To assess this issue, we use video pipe inspection, which allows us to pinpoint the problem perfectly to resolve the blockages and breaks and allow your drain lines to flow freely.
Using this technique, we can gain a full view of what’s happening within your drain lines. We’ll explain how this method works and the benefits of this valuable service.
How Drain Line Camera Inspections Work
The process for drain line camera inspections is fairly simple but provides us a full view of what’s happening inside of your pipes. Here’s a look at what this process entails.
- A professionally trained ACS Underground technician will insert a high-resolution camera attached to the tip of a rod into your pipes.
- The drain camera is extremely flexible to twist and adapt to your pipes to examine the pipes and their walls. This method is effective for drain pipes with diameters ranging from 2 inches to 36 inches.
- The camera will transmit a signal to our screens in real-time so that we know the exact location of the issue within your pipes so that we can further assess and fix the problem.
- We’ll save the footage onto a thumb drive or SD card. Your ACS Underground technician will then review the footage with you and answer your questions.
We’ll work with you to recommend the best next steps to ensure your drain lines are working at full capacity.
Benefits of Drain Line Camera Inspections
Using a camera gives us more details about what’s causing your drain line issue. We can find issues with pipe breaks or blockages. You’ll experience these great benefits from using this detection method with our team.
- Drain line blockage location and severity to act on the information appropriately
- Breaks in your drain lines that could cause issues in properly moving fluid away as they should
- Less expensive method for finding blockages than disassembling the lines to look for blockages
- Clear images showing exactly what’s disrupting your drain lines.
ACS Underground provides drain line camera inspections in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Call us at 203-544-7190 at any time of day, 7 days a week to schedule your service or discuss your issue with our team of experts. We’ll guide you in knowing the best method for solving your challenges.
ACS UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS | Drain Line Camera Inspections to Check Pipes and Find Blockages and Breaks
ACS Underground Solutions has been in business since 1997 and we continue to serve our clients during COVID 19 with the CDC safety guidance put in place. Give ACS Underground Solutions a call at 203-544-7190 to find out more about our services. Our office staff is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm to answer your questions and schedule an appointment. We are a private family owned consulting company with decades of experience and deep expertise in Water Line Leak Detection, Underground Utility Locating with GPR, Underground Storage Tank Locating, Concrete Imaging & Scanning, Drain Pipe Inspections and Infrared Thermal Imaging Services. ACS Underground Solutions serves Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.