Sewer & Video Pipe Inspection Services in New York, NY
Call us today at 203-544-7190 for Video Pipe Inspection Service in New York, NY
Need to inspect the integrity of your sewer or drain pipes? Do you have blockages or cracks in your pipes that need to be found? Want to see what’s inside that empty conduit?
ACS Underground Solutions specializes in the inspection of pipes, sewer systems and underground tanks using modular, remotely-operated systems and high-tech video equipment in New York, NY. Sewer pipe inspection is a form of telepresence used to visually inspect the interiors of pipelines.
Admiral Conservation Services (ACS) Underground Solutions is a privately owned consulting company that provides Sewer Pipe Inspection services to the New York, NY area. With modern video equipment, the interior of a sewer pipe may be inspected by this form of non-destructive testing.
ACS Underground Solutions specializes in performing inspections of utility pipes, sewer systems, and storm drainage systems in New York, NY using modular, remotely-operated system and high-definition self- leveling camera equipment. From zoom cameras to inspection crawlers, video nozzles to digital push cameras and more, our technology inspects pipes of 17 mm to 8 feet in diameter and runs 750’ in length. For information about video pipe inspection, call today at 203.544.7190.
Sewer Pipe Types We Can Video Inspect
ACS can inspect virtually all types of pipes from:
- Commercial, residential, or municipal
- Sanitary and storm sewer mains
- Laterals and condensate drains
- Industrial water supply/return lines
- Foundation drains
- Empty conduits (electrical, telecommunication, future-use, etc.)
The Benefits You Receive
The many clients in New York, NY who use our high definition video pipe inspection service receive many benefits including:
- Eliminating the cost and time of exploratory digging
- Reducing the labor and time involved in pipe repairs and emergencies
- Identifying the location, cause, and size of a blockage or break
- Eliminating future pipe issues before they become problems
- Preventing further water damage from tree root invasion
- Planning maintenance and cleaning
- Preventing waste from seeping or spilling into the ground
The Crucial Information We Provide
The many clients who use our high definition video pipe inspection service receive many benefits including:
- An analysis of the utility pipe’s integrity (breaks, fractures, holes and leaks)
- Video proof of the cause of clogs, stoppages, and backups
- The position and depth of utility pipes and conduits
- The location of inaccessible laterals, vaults, and termination points
- Verification of whether existing conditions conform to the plumbing code
- Identification of potential future problem areas
- The pitch of sewer and drain lines
Video Pipe Inspection Survey Design Options and Video Pipe Inspection Complexity
You can vary the type of video pipe inspection ACS performs based on your needs. You can choose how complex you want the inspection to be—from field markings; field markings and digital recording; or field markings, digital recording, and a written video inspection report. Choose whatever best fits your needs. We’re always available to help you decide. Whatever your choice an ACS field technician consults with your onsite representative to discuss the results.